Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41503 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,844 (38,175 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (24 minutes ago)