Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06455 AED / MKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,314 (128,803 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)