Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06997 AED / MKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,295 (132,840 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)