Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,947 (﷼ 87,758,567) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (41 minutes ago)