Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13502 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,988 (103,601 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)