Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,118 (﷼ 167,526,426) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)