Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,208 (﷼ 174,327,472) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)