Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01018 AED / NGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,403 (2,495,563 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (41 minutes ago)