Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,302 (5,670,166 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)