Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.667 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,407 (AU$8,778) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)