Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.731 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,072 (AU$6,983) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)