Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,930 (R$ 11,131) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (about 1 hour ago)