Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,065 (R$ 9,303) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)