Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.086 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,793 (R$ 10,857) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (33 minutes ago)