Cost of living comparison between Gloucester, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.472 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,481 (£4,804) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)