Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.680 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,226 (£3,895) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)