Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.611 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,514 (£3,365) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)