Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.959 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,746 (14,329 zł) in Gliwice.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)