Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,026 (13,190 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)