Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.872 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,190 (£4,144) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)