Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,013 (£3,402) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (37 minutes ago)