Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.710 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,100 (£3,631) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)