Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.156 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,151 (£3,714) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)