Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 910 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.727 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,427 (£4,744) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)