Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.765 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,174 (£4,234) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)