Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.154 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,441 (€3,476) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (25 minutes ago)