Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,842 (€3,701) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)