Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,402 (€3,721) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (17 minutes ago)