Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.952 AED / GIP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,021 (£4,447) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)