Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.507 AED / GIP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,179 (£3,590) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)