Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 AED / GIP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,655 (£4,155) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (22 minutes ago)