Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.889 AED / GIP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,025 (£3,891) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)