Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 AED / GIP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,327 (£3,572) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)