Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.653 AED / GIP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,251 (£3,707) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)