Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.315 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,878 (€4,143) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)