Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05117 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,859 (₨173,139) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)