Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05477 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,646 (₨103,096) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)