Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,642 (RM13,801) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)