Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01770 AED / GYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,028 (905,437 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)