Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01778 AED / GYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,567 (594,170 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (39 minutes ago)