Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28637 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,189 (R 42,562) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (38 minutes ago)