Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31825 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,868 (R 37,290) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)