Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,416 (€3,180) in Genoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)