Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,069 (€5,007) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)