Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,720 (€4,388) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)