Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07286 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,708 (Php160,685) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)