Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07374 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,829 (Php160,401) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)