Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06952 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,480 (Php179,504) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)