Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06867 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,227 (Php178,040) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)