Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,474 (7,595 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)