Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,513 (10,394 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (44 minutes ago)