Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.009 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,571 (9,487 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)