Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,821 (9,083 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)