Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,589 (10,434TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)