Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,436 (9,123TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)