Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,747 (9,311TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (39 minutes ago)