Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,437 (6,584TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)