Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05729 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,612 (₨220,146) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)