Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.158 AED / AZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,673 (4,482 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)