Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00312 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,070 (₩3,870,794) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)