Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00344 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,951 (₩4,056,569) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (39 minutes ago)