Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05394 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,377 (₨155,296) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (30 minutes ago)