Cost of living in Ganganagar, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05130 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,784 (₨190,704) in Ganganagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)