Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05615 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,719 (₨137,471) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)