Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.504 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,515 (€4,998) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)