Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,770 (€4,650) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)