Cost of living in Galway, Ireland vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.154 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,603 (€5,441) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)