Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,251 (568,801 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)