Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.868 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,932 (7,987 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)