Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,713 (9,751 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)