Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,399 (8,491 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)