Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.029 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,853 (6,828 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)