Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.311 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,002 (5,625 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (44 minutes ago)