Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35528 AED / BWP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,139 (P28,538) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)