Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35234 AED / BWP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,459 (P32,522) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)