Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35824 AED / BWP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,440 (P26,352) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)