Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,160 (3,372 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (23 minutes ago)