Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,913 (元20,375) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)