Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,839 (19,939元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)