Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.904 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,053 (€3,343) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)