Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,061 (€3,545) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)