Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03259 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,814 (¥853,470) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)