Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03534 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,411 (¥832,273) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)