Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,884 (¥947,523) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)