Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03315 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,441 (¥586,376) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)