Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03278 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,587 (¥567,035) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (32 minutes ago)