Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.550 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,153 (€4,209) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)