Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.262 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,897 (€4,199) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)