Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,841 (€3,666) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)