Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 AED / SLL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,116 (20,070,536 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)