Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 AED / SLL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,917 (30,045,924 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)