Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 AED / SLL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,591 (28,237,310 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)