Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 AED / SLL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,207 (27,405,581 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)