Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.611 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,250 (€4,175) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)