Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.521 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,299 (€4,711) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)