Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.107 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,445 (€4,247) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)