Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,543 (€5,147) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)