Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.275 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,013 (€4,214) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)