Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.314 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,907 (€4,847) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)