Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34261 AED / BWP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,211 (P47,315) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)