Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,896 (R$ 11,934) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)