Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.765 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,822 (C$6,084) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (18 minutes ago)