Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.794 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,006 (C$7,876) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)