Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.878 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,277 (C$7,393) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)