Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.957 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,693 (C$7,335) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)