Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,587 (€4,783) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)