Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,897 (€5,104) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)