Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,291 (€5,403) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)