Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,891 (€4,258) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)