Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,488 (R$ 9,655) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)