Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,102 (R$ 8,536) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (22 minutes ago)