Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 800 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,478 (R$ 14,916) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)