Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.086 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,801 (R$ 9,948) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)