Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,985 (€4,309) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)