Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.480 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,036 (€4,472) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)