Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.535 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,274 (€4,470) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)